2.01.2008

Contracting My Blood


This will be the coolest quilt ever. And the best part: my big sister is making it! I love having creative worker-bee siblings.
This is Aaron's favorite mountain (as best I could remember it) and, of course, that's his initial. It's a sunset above his A and a night sky below. He's intrigued by pyramids and cosmic things so I think it's cool his initial is shaped like a pyramid. It really just worked out perfectly.
Becka, you can make the blues in the night sky darker if you want and the sunset brighter for more contrast. The brown at the bottom is a pile of rocks. He said he likes the rocks scattered about the mountain so I figured we would throw a few in. Ummm... this is SO EXCITING!!!

2 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

dad thinks it is cool too. i showed him the picture last night.

Jovi said...

it is cool! i love having awesome handcrafting talents around!