2.14.2008

Not Pregnant but I'll Plan Ahead

I'm thus far not pregnant. Which is just fine at this point in time... just fabulous. I will, however, tell you the only two names that I have ever been attracted to (sorry Becka, I'm not leaning towards Olivia Robin... too vain you know?). Amia came to me in like the 6th grade or something, so that's a girl. But today I realized that Roby isn't so bad. When I'm handed my bagel in the morning they call my name out as Roby (with a long 'o'). Never Robin. I've always thought this strange because Robin is a common name and I haven't in my life met or heard of a Roby. So it's always a bit frustrating... but then today I went to a coffee shop and they spelled my name as Roby on my cup. As I was looking at it I thought, "that's a beautiful name." And it doesn't remind me of Robin. So, perhaps Roby for a boy. Anyway, it could be that I shouldn't post this as a blog and I should just write it in a journal instead. But I'm an Aries so I'll just post this.

5 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i was thinking that mabye now since you are happy that you are gaining weight. you always were curvier than rachel and me. you are the woman with your growing boobs! good for you roby. i don't know how they get that from robin, but interesting. tell them your name is ette. love you

Unknown said...

i like Roby.

you're growing? makes sense.

you can dance to Chingy's "Make that A** Talk for Me"
Or walk for me or whatever.

Jovi said...

gaining weight when happy- yep. kenny is, too, he and giselle were quite delighted about it when we saw them this weekend...

BirdEtt said...

well, at least i'm still the same size in clothes. i don't need to buy new bras or pants or anything. but i can definitely make my ass talk for you or walk for you, and, my boobs are quite adorable, i must say... still small but full. i hope dad doesn't read the comments section. weird.

EarthRider said...

Perfect. There was a MONSIEUR Roby once... Jean, I think. Great, uh, cat burgular.