11.20.2008

Fancy That

We've been terribly busy these days... when we wake up in the morning we realize how little time we actually are able to focus on each other even though we are physically together every day. Things should settle down by February. I think to myself quite often, "I miss Aaron," and sometimes that is simultaneous with me looking at him. 

Well, in the midst of the weekend's crazy schedule, of which we were happy to depart (and I mean, actually happy to start the work week so things would settle down), I went to Paolo Soleri's house to have a sketch done. I'm very happy I did it. At some point towards the end he said to me, "Do you know what I would do if you weren't engaged?", and I said, "I don't exactly know..." and then he concluded with a subdued exclamation, "I would kiss your boobs!" "Oh!," was all I could muster. Anyway, it was harmless and a good story to have in the repetoir. Perhaps slightly uncomfortable for some to hear though... sorry:) 

4 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i'm all over it ette! i think it is great that you are comfortable enough to do it.

Unknown said...

How cute.

Ms. Sassy to You! said...

Hahaha. What a great story! I get to see you in two weeks!

Jovi said...

LMAO, i LOVE that story! too cool :) :)