11.06.2008

They Didn't Take Our Sunshine Away


Thank you God!
We can now attest to our freedom, our rights for all, our equality, and our hope, and press forward in making healthy relations within our world rather than fearful ones that have lead to recession (not just financially, but mentally and spiritually, as a nation).
I only wish that Arizonans were not so fearful of allowing all persons to vow their love for one another. Prop 102 posters should have been honest in saying "Vote Yes for Hate". Ha! I'll keep vying for anyone who wishes to love, be it me and my fiance Aaron, or our friends in same sex relationships. At least God has blessed all of them with wonderful spirits, strong relationships, the realization to acquire their dreams, and health and prosperity. What man unrightfully takes away from another man here on earth, I pray him to find in some other form within himself or the galaxies.
Yay for Obama!!!!!

5 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i just hope that my business survives his tax proposals.

Jovi said...

right on, robin. i teared up reading your post...prop 102 and prop 8 (in CA) made me SO sad. we still have work to do, and i'm praying to see it (and more!!) done in my lifetime...

honey, you can KEEP the stole if you want it! email me your addy and i'll send it out next week!

Unknown said...

i wrote such a long comment to this that I used it as my new blog post. so...check out my blog.

Unknown said...

Your wedding card was soooo friggin cool.
Look at my website and tell me what to do to make it look hipper. Would you be willing to work with our web designer to make it more chic?

bioloquacious said...

AMEN and right on sister! it's still crazy to see how obama is coping with this mess he's been left. he hasn't even been sworn in and people are already criticizing his decisions!

pray that the bush administration doesn't manage to dismantle the endangered species act before they lose power!! the bastards...